We bring a combined 60 years of experience to each violent and other serious offense charge we accept. We are well trained to know when the police have made procedural errors, when witnesses are unreliable, and when you’ve acted in self defense. We also know how your background, record and intent can lead to acquittal or a lighter sentence. We have a long record of winning acquittals and reduced sentences for our clients, from DUI/DWI to homicide.
- State vs. Gibson: Our client was identified as having pulled the trigger in an attempted murder case. In a jury trial, we discredited the witness based on an inconsistent accounting of events, drug use and a criminal record. Our client was acquitted of all charges.
- State vs. Matthews: Our client was accused of possession of illegal drugs with intent to distribute, involving felony charges carrying up to 20 years of possible imprisonment. We proved that police had violated search and seizure laws, and the case was dismissed.
- State vs. Bratsis: Our client was accused of manslaughter. Though there was no question our client had killed, we convinced the jury that the death resulted from self defense, and our client served no prison time.
Crimes of ViolenceEmbezzlementGuns & Firearms OffensesIdentity TheftInternet CrimesMurder & Attempted MurderWhite Collar Crimes
Experienced Defense for Crimes of Violence and Other Serious Offenses
We offer full representation, from hands-on, behind-the-scenes case work to vigorous and aggressive jury trial defense. We can argue for:
- Reduced charges, including reducing felonies to misdemeanors
- Dismissal of charges due to illegal searches, illegal arrest procedures and other violations
- Alternative sentencing, including home confinement and house arrest, work release, ankle bracelet monitoring and probation without imprisonment
- Full acquittal in a jury trial
We handle many charges, from DUI/DWI to assault and murder. Cases handled include:
- Domestic violence
- Drug crimes
- Bail reviews
- Sex offenses
- Child porn
- Child abuse
- Firearm-related offenses
- Computer-related charges
- Traffic violations
- Recovery of seized assets
- Violation of probation
- Juvenile proceedings
- State and federal criminal offenses
If you have been accused of a crime, don’t gamble with your rights. Contact an experienced criminal defense attorney. Whether you are accused of DUI/DWI, robbery or assault, we can help. At Jack B. Rubin, PA our rates are affordable, we accept credit cards, and we offer free initial consultations. Contact us at 410.727.8710 for experienced legal representation.